34 weeks today! Woohoo! I had lunch with my dear friend, Tara. We dined at Cafe Alfresco in Redmond. This post is for her, since she was giving me a hard time for slacking already in blogging. Ha! We both ate yummy salads and then walked across the street to a new fabric store. I drooled a bunch over the cute fabrics and got a few to do some projects with. I also purchased a super cute pattern book, can't wait to try some out.
I am about to make my famous egglant parmesan to take over to my parent's house tonight. Yum! I should put together a recipe, but i'll admit it's hard because I do soooo many recipes out of my head, not really paying attention to the "actual" amount of anything. Anyone else cook like that? My grandma Justus cooked like that. Just add stuff until it tastes just right. I will have to do a post on some of the yummy recipes she passed on to me and my cousins before she passed. She was a special special lady. She deserves a post all her own. Soon! Tara and I stopped by Tate & Tate and she got me a berry cobbler and loaf of bread to finish of my menu for tonight! Thanks Tara!
I must get to prepping my eggplant. Can't believe my belly still has 6 more weeks to grow. Scary! ha!


1 comment:
duuude.. nice! ;D
yes, I also often cook w/out a recipe.. in fact most of the time. if you make something that people like and request, just write down the basics so you can pass it along for them to make it their own. c'mon Kare - share the love!
had such a nice time today. love you much!
Post a Comment